Sunday, September 21, 2008

LA Dodgers

Well, I finally got this stupid site to let me log in again. Geesh! I don't have a lot of time to write anything though today. Tom and I are just getting ready to head out the door. My parents are in town for their anniversary so we are taking them to an LA Dodger game today. ^_^ Hopefully now that I can get onto this site again I'll start writing again at least as frequently as I was before (which I know wasn't a lot, but still...) Hope everyone who reads has a great day! Oh what the hell...tell people who don't read to have a great day from me too! \(^0^)/ (Yay!)

Monica

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

I hated when the site switched over to only accepting the google accounts to log in instead of my old user name...It took me forever to remember to put the new info in. Anyway...Have fun at the game! "GO DODGERS!"

Ritzville RS said...

Nice to have you back :) Have a great time at the game, and give your parents a big hug and hello from me :)

Jessicah said...

So, Mom says that you and Tom are both kind of leaning towards doing another cruise...That would be awesome (although I hope we can squeeze in a day at Disneyland before or after...lol). Anyway just wanted you to know that I think a cruise is a great idea, and I'll keep mom up on the idea :o)