Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update

Well, I figure that I should probably do at least one entry here in Utah even if I'm already in the same house of one of the (maybe) 3 people that could read this post. -shrugs- Oh well! Just a quick update on the vaca. So far I'm having a pretty good time. I miss Tom like crazy and I know I'll be so excited when I get to see him on Saturday, but I'm having a great time with my family. Jason has come over a couple times and we played Mario Party 8 on the Wii. Okay...ADDICTED! I'm so buying that game when I get home. Yeah...Tom's not gonna have much say in the matter. *big cheesy smile*
Of course we've done our usual family thing of going to both costco for lunch and to walmart to browse around, but I'm sure we'll do both again at least once before Rorie and I go home. Other than that not too much is going on. Jami hasn't been here for most of the time I have cuz she and her kids went up to Salt Lake early Sunday morning to surprise her mom for Mother's day. Hmmm...mother's day. I wonder when facing that day will be easier for me...-sigh-
Well, I better get going. I think Jess might start to think I love her computer more than her. (I don't...don't worry ^_^)

4 comments:

Jessicah said...

I think Padme misses you guys. last night she just sat in her bed staring at me with her big puppy eyes going, "are they ever coming back"...it was so bitter sweet.

Jessicah said...

You haven't updated your blog in 16 days! Whats up with you cutie? Anyway talk to ya soon!

Jessicah said...

Update your blog, Whats going on with you girl? We have to know :o)ok, I have to know, I am crazy like that...Its been almost 2 months since I've seen you! Love You!

Jessicah said...

LOL, I'm gonna bug you until you blog some more :o) Update us! We need to know how you are since you are so far away :o)