Friday, January 23, 2009

24 hours!

Well, we will be in Hurricane Utah in hopefully about 24 hours from now. Yay! I finally made it through the work week and now I just have to make it through the rest of today and of course the drive tonight. Two weeks with my family will make this last day of wait totally worth it though. I'm so excited to finally be going that I can't even describe it. ^_^

Tom's gonna make pound salsa soon and I can't wait cuz it's nummy and I'm hungry. LoL. Also soon we gotta go outside and clean out the car a bit and put in some oil. *nods* I've already put gas in so we don't need to worry about that. *shakes head* and then (hopefully not too late) we'll go to bed so that we can get up this evening, load up what we haven't already and be on our merry way. *nods again*

So, I'm going to keep myself occupied until Tom says it's time to start doing stuff (or until he starts making the food). To my family, I love you guys and I'll see you tomorrow!!!! -hugs-

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Everyone is really excited!

Ritzville RS said...

Be careful, and have a blast :)