Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello people. I just wanted to get in a quick entry before I go to bed (since I'm already up way too late anyway). Not too much to really update, but I always seem to go forever without a word here so I figure something small is still better than nothing. I didn't go into work last night because I've been feeling kind of sick lately, and to top it off I twisted my arm yesterday and it was still hurting pretty badly when I woke up. It's better now, my shoulder hurts though when I move my arm (so I'm tending to not move it so much...but still moving it some to keep it from getting sore from plain stiffness). Erg..not much fun there. So it's a little after 4 now and I'm not in bed yet bcuz I've only actually been awake for about 12 hours. I think I'm going to try to get to sleep soon though cuz I'm going to try to go into work tonight which means I have to be getting up in about 5 hours. *sigh* I'm definitely looking foward to having a 3 day weekend. Maybe I'll shock myself and actually get something done around here instead of being my usual lazy self. *sigh again* One day I'll change, I promise. I'll keep the trailer clean and hell one day maybe I'll even stop making Tom do all the cooking. (Yeah, the second part not so likely...I really hate to cook.) Maybe I'll just spend my whole weekend cleaning and then if I can keep up with the chores for a while I'll let Tom take me out on a date as a reward. ^_^ Hah! It's just too bad that when the weekend comes I won't likely have this same motivation running through me. LoL!
Okay, time for sleep!

No comments: