Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm bad at shopping....

As in...I'm pretty sure I'm not doin' it right. I didn't spend a single penny when I went shopping with Heather and Jenn today. Not one! I mean I went out with the mindset of "okay, I'm not gonna spend a lot...I'm gonna be good!" and I didn't buy a damn thing. Hmm...it was still a lot of fun though. :o) Won't go into detail about all the stores we went into (cuz well honestly, the first store was an easy one 'the gap' but most of the stores after that I don't even remember the names of). I'll just say that wooowee. Those places are EXPENSIVE! Yeah I think on my budget that my shopping extraveganzas (yeah, I know that's way off, but I'm too tired to care) are going to be limited to Walmart. LoL!

Anyway though...it really was a lot of fun just getting to go out and have some fun with the girls. That's something that I really don't get to do much since I moved to California and I missed it terribly.

So we had fajitas and spanglish rice at Heather's house after we finished with our shopping and that was all pretty good. :o) We also watched the movie 'Zoolander'. Pretty funny actually. I was somewhat surprised. LoL! Jenn left shortly after that and I ended up staying and talking with Heather until about 9pm. (If I was her I'd be way sick of me. Hahah!) It was a lot of fun though. I finally left out of pity for her cuz she seemed ready to crash. LoL. Alls well though cuz I really did wanna get home to Tom. I sort of missed him. (Heehee!)

Now I gotta I go find something to do to try to keep myself awake for a while. Fun fun fun for the whole family! ^_^

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

I need a girls day out :o) I was going to spend the afternoon with Jami and Val the other day and go into town for a lunch/dinner thing, but after they found out I had miranda later than usual they both decided alone that they would just go without me. I was pretty bitter at first, but then Jami came home and acted like nothing was wrong, so I just got over it. I figure hey, when your friends are in limited supply right now it was no time to hold a grudge. Anyway. I'm feeling really worn out tonight, not sick, but it might head that way...guess I've rambled almost an entire blogsworth myself. Love you!

Monica said...

Hmm...I think I'd be feeling more like "with friends like that why bother to make enemies". That's just me though. Sorry, but that IS pretty messed up that they just ditched you like that. I mean...even if they told you that they really wanted to get going so they'd do something with you another time...still woulda been messed up, but not as bad...