Monday, March 29, 2010

Long night...

So we are setting the hardware section of the store this week and every single isle is moving to a new location. Today I actually got a 1/2 hour of over time and it was only the first day. Yikes! Granted more days like this, this week would be nice come next payday, but I'm so exhausted it's not even funny!

So right now I'm pretty much waiting for Tom to give word that he's ready to head to bed. I don't think it should be much longer since he has to be up kinda early for a raid, but with Tom it's hard to say.

Moglie is chewing on one of his raw hides we bought him... and is doing so on my lap. *sigh* I love my baby boy, but the sound of his teeth grinding on that thing drives me up and down the wall. Hahah! He's so cute though so I haven't made him move. Guess I'm just patient that way. ((And as if he knew I was talkin' about him he just dropped the raw hide and jumped up to lick my face....slightly clawing at it in the process -ouchness-.)

Okay that's all for today. I'm too tired to try to think of anything else of interest...

No comments: