Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ho Hum....

I think I'm really only writing something right now because I haven't in a little bit and I don't want to get back into the habit of getting out of the habit of writing. Hopefully that makes sense....and if it doesn't...who gives. The voices are telling me it sounds okay so that's all I care about. ^_^

Yeah, I was the one who finally gave up on that whole kissing bet a while after I finished my last entry. It felt good to have that be over. What gets me though is that after I lost Tom was content with giving me a peck on the lips to (I guess) celebrate his ability to kiss me again. Yeah, that was it. No serious makin' out for this girl. *sigh* I swear I love that boy to death, but sometimes I wish he acted more like he did when we were still fairly new dating.

Well, he's napping right now and I'm actually supposed to be getting him up about now so I guess I will call it an entry here. I'll try to write again soon if I have anything worth posting. Hope everyone has a great day.

Monica

No comments: