Thursday, April 8, 2010

04-08-10

It's been a while. I guess I've just been too busy with work or too downright exhausted from said work to take the time to write. I've decided that today is as good a day as any to jot something down though...so here I am!

I still have 2 nights of work left this week and I already feel like I'm going to drop. It doesn't help that plano's schedule was thrown off a day this week and goes back to the norm next week. Meaning? That I only get a 1 day weekend after a 40 hour week and then I have to jump right back in for another 40 hour week. What I wouldn't give to be able to be a stay at home wife and mother. Hell....what I wouldn't give to be a wife and mother period! I mean, I know some women feel a need to be out in the work force and wearing their own pants, not letting a man take care of them, so to speak... I am not one of those women. Teach to to cook and sew and let me see to things at home during the day and I think I could be quite content. Too bad Tom's job is no better than mine and he works less hours to boot. So since I'm pretty much the bigger money maker my default right now I guess (at least for now) that's how it's gonna be. *sigh*

So right now I'm just waiting for Tom to finish up whatever he's doing over at his computer so that we can go to bed. I know I'm always waiting on Tom to go to bed and I know that I could just head on in without him. I just like going to bed with him better than without him. :o) He's like my special teddy bear and I don't fall asleep as easily without him there.

Well maybe I'll go and see if I can convince him that it's that time. We have to get up this evening to go to Grandma's house for showers before work and I know the alarm is going to go off all too soon. Much love and peace.

Monica

No comments: