Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A little bit a' what???

So, I was sitting here pondering the universe and decided 'what the hell...let me put my thoughts into typed words on the site that everyone probably thinks I've forgotten about?' Okay okay...WoW is down for maintainance and I was bored so here I am! I'm downloading a game to play with Ro-chan, but it's taking a while. ((sigh))
Well, work has been pretty slow lately becuz of stupid economy stuff goin' on. I only work 4 nights this week and Tom only works 3. I know...YIKES! I guess for the situation we live in we'll actually be okay, but we're going to have to cut back on stuff since right now it's basically more like only one of us has a job, but we'll get through it somehow. The only thing that sucks is that I was hoping to be able to save up a little money for our Utah trip, but who knows how that's going to go...also I had hopped to be able to go for about 2 weeks, but now if Tom says we can't afford to take that much time off I really can't argue since hours are already so slow. I guess we'll see how things go though, and if I only get a week with my family I'll just have to make it one damn good week!
So, did anyone go shopping on Black Friday? I did my usual and hid at home where it was safe. Seriously, 2 men shot each other dead in a toys are us cuz their lady friends were fighting over a stupid toy! Yeah...DEAD! Funny thing is, both the men who pulled the guns were shot dead, and no one else in the store was hurt! I tell you people are freakin' insane on Black Friday! Not even worth it if you ask me...I mean, yeah, those are the best sale days (1 or 2 days after thanksgiving), but there are still really good sales all over (that are almost just as good) all throughout the entire holiday season! A little extra % off isn't worth the health hazzard in my opinion.
Tom and I helped Grandma put up her Christmas tree yesterday. We still need to finish decorating it though, but it's looking good so far. I can't wait till Christmas. ^_^ Well, I'm going to go find something to do while I wait for me thing to finish downloading. Peace out all.

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

What about playing toontown? We could play that together on mornings that WOW is down :o)

Karilynn said...

Is it legal for WOW to be down? Seriously.. doesn't that shut down like half of the world? I would be a little nervous about what WOW players could do to the cyber world in protest.... hope that doesn't happen too often!

NO WAY to black Friday. I did it once or twice but realized it's not as cool as I thought it was. We went shopping on Saturday and I picked up Kung Fu Panda for $6.96!!! BEAT THAT! ;o)

Glad to see you haven't forgotten your little blog. And now you know... we haven't forgotten you!

Ritzville RS said...

Woo Hoo! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your little blog had an entry :)
I hope you have a good Christmas with your family. Is Tom staying behind? Maybe he could ask to cover your shifts while you are away, so that you still have a nice paycheck at the end of the week.... Just a thought. Whatever you do, I hope you have a great time!
Hugs,
Cassie