Sunday, December 21, 2008

Well, I'm finally just about through with my last (5th) night off work. Damn. Well, if I actually did more with my time than sit on my ass at the computer I might not mind only working a couple days a week (also assuming I could AFFORD to only work a couple days a week), but I don't do much else so the time gets to be rather boring. That's one reason I'm excited to go to Utah soon cuz I know I'll actually be doing stuff! Hey it might not be more than a trip to Walmart or Costco or even watching a show with Jess while she babysits someones rugrat(s), but it'll be something different than my norm! ^_^ So it's 6am now and I start work at 11:45 tonight. When I checked the schedule again Monday night it had shown that I picked up one extra day so I should be working 3 days instead of 2. That's not as bad. It still leaves me with 4 nights off, but really having 4 days off doesn't stretch as far as 5 does. I am rather upset with myself though. I should have used this time off to really get down n dirty with cleaning my trailer. In my (little and pathetic) defense though we DID do a lot of spring cleaning out in the yard over this week and I think it looks a lot better! Now we just need to get the inside going, get our old trailer fixed up and get that damn thing sold! I swear the manager has been so patient with us by not complaining that the old trailer is still on park property (just not in a space...it's out in a field).

I found another bite sized piece of heaven for you ladies to try. It's Hershey's kisses: Mint truffle. Mmm...Yes...I love mint. ^_^ Once again. Buy it, try it, love it! And if you can't love it, send it my way in a pretty package for Christmas!

I need to remember to have Tom re check his schedule for this week. They had put him working Christmas eve into Christmas morning even though he had said he couldn't work that night (they let us choose which of the two nights we wanted to work if we were scheduled)...so he talked to the O/N manager and he said apparently there were some ppl who got put on the wrong night and that he would fix it. ((sigh)) I hope that got taken care of cuz Tom's NOT going in on Christmas eve and it will just be easier on my stress level if he doesn't have to call out.

Okay, I'm really going now. Seriously, you can't stop me...I've nothing more to talk about... So... Goodbye... *turns around* ... *peeks back over shoulder* Dudes! It's over! Leave a response! ...YOU'RE FREAKIN' ME OUT! *runs away screaming*

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

YAY! A long entry from one of my 2 favorites sisters :o).

I am getting really excited for when you come to visit. Have you guys scheduled your week off yet? I know you need to give 3 weeks notice or something like that.

If Tom worked on Christmas eve I know that it would suck, but after Midnight he should earn time and a half for the holiday (or do they not do that at Target?). And honey in this economy a little time and a half might be just what the doctor ordered. Just my thoughts on it.

Karilynn said...

Hola... I was here.. but now I'm gone.. I left this comment so you would know that I was here... but now I'm gone...

Ritzville RS said...

Heya!
Have a safe trip home, and enjoy your Christmas! Give the Family Loves for me :)