Monday, April 26, 2010

Daaaaaang....

I was in Ralph's (a grocery store) this morning, and I heard it announced over the intercom that the lottery right now has something like $178,000,000 jackpot. I woulda bought a ticket for the hell of it, but all I have in my purse are $10 bills, and the lotta machine in the store doesn't make change. Heheh! Maybe I'll buy one soon for fun. A buck isn't much and obviously in the EXTREMELY, BARELY THERE, WILL PROBABLY GET STRUCK BY LIGHTING FIRST off chance that that $1 suddenly becomes $178,000,000...well that's just about as close to awesome as you're gonna get!

Well, I've not got much more really to write about just now. Hopefully I'll write something again soon. And don't worry, if by some miracle I win the lottery (whenever that may or may not be) I won't forget the poor people. :-P

<3Monica

No comments: