Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's begining to feel a lot like Summer....

I'm thinking it might be close to time to finding a better place for my wallet/purse than the pocket of my jacket as it's starting to feel like I won't need to have that on my person where ever I go anymore. *sigh* Which means I'll probably have to either buy an actual purse to put it in...or buy a new wallet that's more convenient and can just fit into a regular pocket. :o( I hate spending money.

It seems to be exceptionally hot today...at least it seems to be for how hot it has gotten so far this year. Yeah, it definitely seems like summer is finally hitting, and sadly I don't think I'd touch this parks pool with a 10 foot poll. O.o

I don't like all this heat. It makes me frustrated. Well, I'm already frustrated with things, but the heat makes it worse. Sad thing is the heat also makes Tom's mom more frustrated, which in turn makes her all the more frustrating. It's a vicious cycle. One I wish I could just skip. Too bad life can't be that simple, eh? I mean, I know it really CAN be that simple, but only to an extent. I mean yeah Tom and I could just say "We can't take this anymore!" and move our happy selves away from my one day in laws, but then there'd be the issue of "Where the hell do we go?" and "Okay cool..now we gotta find new jobs so that we don't have to live on the street!" Good times! Good times! Granted, moving back to Utah is always an option and I'm sure that if we ever decided to go that rout that my loving Mother would find some way to fit us into the packed Hurricane house, but I really don't think moving in with a lot of people is what I need right now. I don't want to hurt peoples feelings by any means, but I think Tom and I need a chance to just be on our own for a little while. While we're not technically married yet I do consider him like a husband to me and the fact that we've had his sister and mom connected (by their choice, not ours) to our hip...well it's hard to explain. I'd not be against moving back to Hurricane if we could manage it, but I'd want to be able to just move into our own place. Nothing against all my family there, in fact I'd be hurt if my wonderful sisters didn't come over often. It would just be nice on the occasion that Tom and I just want some us time that we could say "Maybe tomorrow would be better" or even "in a few hours". Just so we can have some 'us time'.

I'm not sure why I ever write here anymore. I really don't think anyone ever reads. Jess might on occasion I guess but since she doesn't respond I have no way of knowing...Also I know that all I tend to do here is complain about whatever is bothering me that particular day and it's usually the same stuff. LoL!

I do have one thing to mention that I am quite pleased about. Diet Cherry Dr Pepper. I'm telling you it's God's gift to me as apology for just about everything else sucking right now. ^_^ It's definitely gotta be my favorite Diet 'cherry' flavored soda. Which probably isn't a good thing cuz on a night off I kid you not I can down a whole 2-liter. 0_o

And now I must bid you farewell. I have to make myself go to bed soon, and I'm hoping I can fall asleep as I've only been awake for about 12 hours. Farewell!

~Monica

2 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

Hey Mon! I just wanted to let you know that I do read your blog, every update (but usually have a kid to hold, or a nose to wipe, etc), so I don't get to leave comments as much as I'd like too.
I am sorry that you are having a difficult time right now with things. Hang in there. Maybe moving back to UT would be a welcome change. Call around for jobs and housing. See what you can find, get a good idea of rental prices, and decide on how much you can save each paycheck until you have enough for a deposit. (or maybe get a loan from Mom or Dad to be paid with each paycheck...although money & family hardly ever mix...)I'll stop rambling now... sorry.
Love you, dear! {{{HUGS}}}

Jessicah said...

I responded to one of your posts last month I think ;o) And it was a fairly lengthy response, lol. It feels a lot like summer here too, except yesterday when it felt a lot like winter....I don't pick them, they just come to me. We wouldn't crowd you or be offended if you and tom just want "us time", but also remember we haven't had much more than a month or so of monica time all together in the last several years. Just wait until your matrixes at work are clear (or whatever they call them at target, at WM they are called matrixes) and then job transfer, you would be able to afford a place to live because you'd still have an income, and then if you both hated target you could job hunt with out the fear of being 'jobless' for any length of time. Plus if its any bonus right now we are pretty crowded, so it might be better if you did live with tom alone, lol, we give the term full house a new overwhelming meaning.