Friday, May 9, 2008

Going to Utah today!

Well Tom, Rorie and I will be leaving today to meet Mom, Jess and Jason in Baker so that they can take Rorie and myself the rest of the way to their house in Utah. That's....in about 6 1/2 hours (that we'll be almost leaving here). Then it's a few hours on the road (give or take) and I get to see them! Yay! ^_^ So, we just got home from work a little bit ago as we stopped by the grocery store on the way so that Tom has something to eat after he gets home later tonight. We have about 6 1/2 hours (as I said) before we really need to probably be about ready to go....and we are (for the life of us) not at all tired. -sigh- I am a bit hungry though....I'm contemplating making myself some ramen...I just haven't decided if I want to wash the dishes right now in order TO have some ramen. N E way...I'm going to try to think of something boring to do to get myself tired.
Jess if you read this before you guys get on the road, I can't wait to see you!!! -hugs-
If you read this after you've picked me up and we're back at the house...I'm sure I was too polite to say, but you hugged me a little tight when we met up in Baker....just sayin.... ;-)

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

LOL, I read it before I left to get you, so I guess now I don't have to hug you so tight :o) Can't wait to see you!

Ritzville RS said...

Have a great trip, hon! Enjoy your time with your family!