Monday, May 5, 2008

Hoping for a fast week. *crosses fingers*

Well, I made it through the first night of work for the week. It wasn't so bad. We didn't have any planograms to set so we actually spent the night helping out in soft-lines. First we actually did a bit of zoning in kitchen while they did their truck unload and then we went and pushed out baby world (damn that never gets easier...grrr) and then I spent the rest of the night taking hanging clothes out of boxes and sorting them onto z-rails for the softlines ladies to push.
I now have 3 nights left of work before my night off and my week vacation. I'm hoping that the rest of the week will continue to go by as fast as last night did ....and not as slow as inventory was. Aye!
Yeah...inventory on Thursday night...well let's just say that I can't even get myself to lie about enjoying it. I swear I was there for 8 hours and it felt like about 30. I was definitely glad when that night was finally over and done with.
Currently we are at Tom's granparent's house because we had to print out something for getting financial help for getting our car fixed up since we didn't pass our smog test. (Ouch!) We did get a 60 day extension on our registration though so since we are getting that sent out asap I do believe we'll be okay on that.

I'm getting really excited about seeing my family next week. Like I said before...I'm hoping that the rest of the week continues to just fly by! LoL!

I think I'm going to go now in case Tom is ready to leave soon. We only got 4 hours of sleep yesterday so I'm quite tired. I can't wait to get home and go to bed!

1 comment:

Jessicah said...

Man oh man, none of our cars would pass a smog test I wager...guess its a good thing I'm not living down in Cali ;o).

I can't wait to see you, Mom will probably be with us when we come to meet you in Baker. Love You!