Thursday, May 1, 2008

=(

Yeah, real short post today. Work was pretty stressful last night which has gotten me a bit worked up. I still have to go in for inventory tonight, then I have 2 nights off and then I work 4 days next week. Next weekend can't come soon enough...damn, right now I wish that I'd gotten my time off request in a few days earlier so that I could be leaving for Utah tomorrow afternoon instead of a week from tomorrow. I think me going for the week is much needed right now for my sanity. -sigh- Yeah, like I said...it was just a stressful night.
Hope everyone is having a better day that I am and thanx for reading if you find the time.

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

So what made the night so stressful? I hope that inventory goes well for you. Next week will fly by I think and then you will be here with us, and we'll show you a good time :o)

Ritzville RS said...

Have a good, safe trip!
Lots of love :)