Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cost-co = Pizza and a hot dog baby!

It's kinda weird. Tom and I end up sleeping in way later than our alarm goes off normally (by a couple hours usually at least). Today we were in bed for I kid you not....5 hours maybe...a package comes for (not even us but) Dawn next door. And the next thing we know we're wide awake. -sigh- Oh well...at least we don't work again tonight so we can be up and dead to the world here instead of on the job. ^_^ So, I guess we are going to be going to Cost-co soon cuz we have to do a bit of shopping and it's time to renew the membership. And of course Cost-co means (of course what else) LUNCH! ^_^

Oh yeah, Dawn bought Tom and me new ipod shuffles yesterday at work. They're the little bitty ones that you can clip on. Can we all say 'adorable'? ^_^ I think it's cute! Okay well, I'm going to go so I don't start blabbing like in my last message. I'm hoping to actually update here somewhat regularly to give an update on life, but knowing me...who knows. Alls we can do is hope for the best.

Much love,
Monica

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

I am so exhausted, so I may know a glimmer of how you felt today waking up sooner than you expected. We went on a mad house cleaning dash today, I'm not even sure why. Anyway, Keep posting, I miss you!

Karilynn said...

So.. your neighbor bought you IPODS? Or is that your mom-in-law or something? LUCKY!