Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ugh.....

I'm getting frustrated. I supposed to be going to Utah in a couple weeks and for whatever reason I haven't been able to get any time away at work to fill out my time off request form. My team lead said that any week in May would be okay, but I don't know now if it's actually too late to request that off and actually be scheduled as off. Grrr..so now I'm not sure what to do....if I ask for the first week off and don't get it, then I'm basically just screwed for the rest of the month. Damn it! I so just wanna cry right now. =(

I dunno...maybe I'll just end up asking for the second week or something. I know you don't wanna wait that long, Jess, but I think it'll be worse if I can't come at all. -shrugs- I dunno....

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

I want you to come either way. I mean your department manager would be able to tell you if it was to late to put in for the first week. Why can't you just fill stuff out in the morning before you go home??? If they say the first week is to close now then definetely go for the 2nd one. I don't want you to feel bad about it. Just don't lose heart or give it up as a lost cause...

Karilynn said...

Ask BEFORE you request and put in for as soon as you CAN. If requesting too early in May is going to kill the whole month... don't request it! I'm sure Jess would rather you come in June then not come at all.