Friday, April 11, 2008

COOKIE MONSTER!!!

Yeah...I have no idea what to even write about or where to begin since it's only been about a million years since I last wrote. Well, a month at least. Hmmm...so any way...sorry I haven't been around. I really did have every intention of logging on the moment I got home from the cruise and telling about it in great detail. Guess I just kinda forgot. (My bad!) Now, however, I'm not really in the mood to write about the cruise...especially since anyone who might read this probably already read about the cruise on Jessicah's blog. Oh well!
The biggest reason I'm here right now is because I haven't been in forever and Jess sent me a message demanding that I post...on another site I hardly ever visit anymore. As it is my whole social life is work, world of warcraft, Tom, and the occasional phone call to/from my Mom and/or Jess. Oh well...at least I still talk to my favorite ppl! ^_^
So, I'm just hanging out at home right now cuz Tom's at work and I'm off tonight. Rorie came over to hang out, but atm we're just kinda doing our own things on the comp (she's on the lappy).
OOOH! I just watched (well a while ago) the youtube videos that Jack posted of him doing stuff like DDRmax dancing, guitar hero jammin, and uber rubiks cube solving! Damn does my little brother have some serious talent! It almost makes me want to get a digital camcorder....but I have no idea what I'd record since I can't do anything cool like Jack does. -sigh- Oh well!
Oh yeah...I'm planning on going to Utah sometime next month...not exactly sure when but hopefully I'll talk to Mom or Jess soon to find out the when school gets out there. I'd actually like to go BEFORE it gets out cuz I'm not sure how long Jack will have afterwards before he gets sent out to where ever it is he's getting sent out to. (sings: "He's in the army now! He's not behind the plow! Get out of the ditch, you son of a bi...uhhh.....HE'S IN THE ARMY NOW!!!!!") Yeah, my brother does it all it seems. XD

Okay, I'm going to go now I have no idea what to say again and I'm just sort of puttering along as it is. Later!

Monica

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

First comment! Hooray! So I'm chatting with you right now, so I don't have much to say. I'm glad you posted again. Can't wait to see you when you come down, is Rorie going to come with you? We'll have a blast!

Ritzville RS said...

Well, glad to see that you are back ;) Thanks for the comments, they made my day!