Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Woohoo!

Well, the schedule for the actual week I'll be in Utah isn't up yet, but the week before that is and both Friday and Saturday night are listed as 'time off' for me which means I actually know now that my request was in fact approved and going to Utah won't be any sort of problem. (I knew I'd get it, but the extra reassurance is always nice.)
I work 3 more nights this week before I have a 2 day weekend. We worked Sunday night finishing up electronics and then last night we set up mini seasonal with summer stuff. I think the next real big change there will be when we set up back to school, and then after that Seasonal will be set for Halloween with Mini taking the roll of storing the candy...and then both set for Christmas. Damn, that's weird to think about.
I work 4 days next week so I'll actually have one night off work even before I leave for Utah. Tom had said that if he'd only been scheduled 4 nights as well that he'd take me to Baker a day early (providing that someone from Utah's way could make the drive that day) unfortunately he's scheduled Thursday night...one day isn't going to kill me though. I'm just excited as hell that I get to see my family again. Call me crazy but I can't seem to get sick of being with them. Especially my sisters...I didn't notice as much when I lived in Utah, but it really does amaze me at how (when I think about it) Jessicah and Michelle are 2 of the very dearest people in the world to me. I really do mean that. I don't know where I'd be without my sisters...^_^
Well, now that I'm pored my sappy little heart out I guess I should go get ready for bed. Tom is going to go pick up food at KFC when we get up cuz we haven't had it in forever and I'm SOOOO excited! CHICKEN IS GOOD! Bwahahahaha!
Oh yeah! On World of Warcraft (this info mostly for Jess since I know she plays) I got my epic flying mount before work last night! I got the nether-ray as I'd planned and I love it! So fast! Heehee! Okay, I'm really going now. Have a wonderful day to who ever may read this!

1 comment:

Jessicah said...

we may have a scheduling conflict, call the house sometime when you get a chance