Tuesday, November 27, 2007

LoL!

I love how in my last post I was complaining about gaining weight and my responders decided to focus on the fact that I said I don't get a lot of sex. LoL! Damn, I really love you guys. ^_^

Well, I have the next 2 nights off work, which feels weird since I've only worked 2 nights this week. As always I know I should spend my time off getting stuff done around the trailer, but knowing me (and I do fairly well) I probably won't. I just need to stop being so damn lazy (maybe if I had done that a long time ago I wouldn't have gained about 20 pounds), get off my arse and do something about this place.

Okay, well I really have nothing else to talk about today. Much love.

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

aI wish I only weighed what you weigh, I say be grateful for what you got ;o)

I am thinking about trying to exercise on a bar (like dancers do) and see if I can slender up a bit myself.

Yeah you should clean up the trailer, who knows when I might pop in for a visit (unlikely but not impossible)

Cruise in just 4 months! YEEHAW!

Jessicah said...

damn, it took me 3 times to post that last message...I hate those letter verification things...1/2 the time they work and 1/2 the time you put in the right letters and it still says you did it wrong ;o)

Karilynn said...

Maybe the weight gain isn't from lack of doing stuff.. maybe it's from lack of sex.. you know.. sex is the best exercise you can get! Now you have another reason why you desperately need to be sexually active! ;o)