Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lots of Overtime. NICE!

Well, it's going on 8am and Tom still hasn't called to let me know he's off work, meaning that he already has at least an hour of overtime today. I think there was one day this week that he didn't work any overtime and it was a different manager that day. So at this rate the next payday should be pretty nice, I'm thinkin. ^_^
I hope he calls soon though. I get so bored here by myself. =(
N E way...I'm gonna go try to find something to do. Not sure what...something though...

later

1 comment:

Jessicah said...

Hey lovely! Mom did a lot of work on Michelle's formal dress, go to my blog and check it out ;o) Michelle looks amazingly gorgeous.

Overtime is nice, that is one thing I can never earn on a salary watching Miranda, it's just $80 a week no matter how long or short I watch her each of the 4 days

Talk to you later!