Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Little Christmas Eve!!!

Well, I think Tom and I are about as ready for Christmas as we are going to be. I believe we're going to pick up a couple things at Target right when we get off in the morning, but that's it.
Well, I really should be getting ready for bed since we work tonight and it's already going on 3:30. Holy crap tart...I have to be getting up in just over 6 hours! Yikes! I hope everyone has a great Christmas eve and Christmas day with the family. Love you all!

Monica

1 comment:

Jessicah said...

December has just flown by...I remember being little and thinking that it was the longest month of the whole year...lol...thats not the case anymore, soon christmas will be here and gone...hopefully the spirit of christmas continues to linger in our house, it seems to bring out the best in all of us.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!