Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm a regular Rudolph the Red - Nosed Reindeer!

And not just because I happen to be wearing a big red blinking nose. I think I may have caught my sister, Jessicah's cold. Yeah...dont' ask me how THAT happened cuz I honestly couldn't say....
Hmmm...I had planned on trying to do some catching up in this entry since I haven't written in a while, but Tom just called and I have to get ready to go pick him up from work. (I went in and got sent home cuz my teamlead doesn't want me to get her sick.) So, I don't know what to do if I'm still feeling sick tonight cuz I know Tom isn't going to want me to call in, but at the same time I think my tl gets irritated when I come in sick. I very much stuck between a rock and a hard spot. -sigh- Guess I'll blow that bridge up when I get to it. I'd best finish getting ready to go. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Jessicah said...

tell your team lead to get over it, if your "manager" had a problem with you coming in sick that would have been talked about in an orientation (ie...please don't come in sick just call, that is what phones are for)...Plus couldn't your team lead just steer clear of you if they didn't want to get sick??? If you really are sick then don't go in, and Tom would have to get over it (cuz if he felt like crap he'd want to rest too) but if you feel better I say go to work even with a sniffle or two...That's just my opinion