Monday, December 3, 2007

Possible new trailer....well, not "new" new...but new for us...maybe

So, we are leaving in....oh I'd say 15-20 minutes to look at a trailer someone is selling in Glendora. It's 30ft long (as opposed to our current 19 footer) and it's $7,500. So, I'm hoping we'll like it cuz I want to get a bigger trailer and I don't want to have to keep searching. The only thing I wish was different was that it wasn't such an old model. (It's an 87 Skyline). But I do know that newer models are more expensive so I'm going to try to keep an open mind. ^_^ Now the only other problem is finding something to do with our current trailer if we DO get this one. I don't think we're going to have an easy time selling it and I have no clue where we could keep it in the mean-time. -sigh- Guess we'll figure that out along the way.
One more night of work and then 2 nights off....damn, it's been a long week. -sigh yet again-

Later!

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

Yah, what a long week...Play on your Hunter...That's not a request! J/K...Later!

Karilynn Adams said...

Here's a thought that may or may not appeal to you.... how bout you take your other trailer to a wrecking yard/recylcing place and get paid for it by the pound? Do you owe money on it? Are you going to get a loan for the bigger/better one?

Ritzville RS said...

have you thought about keeping it around for "storage"? Some people do it . . . Just a thought ;)