Thursday, December 13, 2007

This just in: WE'RE GETTING IT TOMORROW!!!

Okay, so Tom's grandpa called a little bit ago and tells us that the guy who's bringing the trailer over for us wants to do it tomorrow. Hold the phone and cancel my meeting with the legislature please, we have a shit load of things to do today!
So just in case for some reason we don't have a phone or the net for a few days (which I'm hoping won't happen) this is why and I'll give you guys on update on tomorrow as soon as I possibly can. Damn, my stomach is doing back-flips. Good back-flips mind you...well excited and hoping everything goes smoothly tomorrow kinda back-flips. LoL!
Well, I'd best get back to work. We still have quite a bit that needs to be done (mind you we thought we were aiming for getting the new trailer on Monday...not tomorrow).

Ciao for now, people!

2 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

Wooo Hooo!! I am so excited for you! I'll tell you my biggest help and best friend when i was moving on a whim were GARBAGE BAGS. I just started throwing shit away. I mean, did I *really* need that piece of paper from middle school?LOL. Not only that, they are sooo much easier than boxes! I am so happy . . .You'll have a home by Christmas :)

Jessicah said...

Congrats again! Can't wait to get out there and see you guys...I wish March was coming faster ;o.)