Monday, December 10, 2007

Soon.

Well, it looks like we are a go for having the trailer brought and basically we just need to get the guy who's towing it a days notice...so we are hoping to have everything ready within a week...hopefully shorter. We were given permission to put the old trailer somewhere else in the park's property (not in a space obviouslY) until we figure out what to do with it. So soon Tom and I will be in our new home...at the same address. LoL! I'm so excited and so relieved that this is finally happening for us! This is actually a trailer that I'll be proud to show my family when they come in March for our cruise. ^_^ Seriously, Jess. It's great! I can't wait to show you!!!
Well, it's off to bed for me now. I have to wake up in just under 7 hours for work. Bleh. Curse Tom for having tonight off. Then tomorrow night we're both off and Wednesday night Tom works and I'm off again. There's much to do in these next few days....that's for sure. Much to do.

Oyasumi Nasai!

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

Well congratulations on the new trailer, I can't wait to see it...oh and remember once you go to Tom's Grandparents house, you can open the package and get the present out because it is wrapped seperately...that one you can't open until christmas (or at least christmas eve...since I'm not sure how his family does things)...Much love!

Karilynn Adams said...

Yay for trailers you can be proud of! Have you tried to list the old one for sale or are you thinking about junking it?

Ritzville RS said...

Woo HOO!! Sounds like lots of fun stuff for ya ;) maybe you and Tom can break in your new home, you know, baptize all the rooms? LOL
I'm happy for you guys, that is so awesome.